Family Law
  1. Divorce
  2. Paternity Actions
  3. Guardianship
  4. Domestic restraining order
  5. Child custody and placement
  6. Child support
  7. Alimony
  8. Prenuptial and postnuptial agreement
  9. Guardian ad litem

Divorce: if you are thinking of filing for divorce or have been served with a divorce petition, give us call for a free consultation on how we can represent you to achieve your goals. Often, divorces can be complicated, and you do not want to tackle a complicated divorce alone. If you own a business or substantial assets, such as a retirement account, you want to be sure that you have someone looking out for your interests. With us, you always get guaranteed attention to your case and updates about your case. Give us a call to discuss your options.

Paternity Actions: We represent parties in paternity actions. Fathers who need to establish paternity and have court ordered periods of placement as well as custodial rights should give us a call. We also represent mothers seeking to establish custody, placement and child support orders. Give us a call for a free consultation.

Guardianships: If you need representation with filing a petition for guardianship of your loved ones, please give us a call to discuss your options and how we can help ensure that your loved ones are well cared for.

Domestic Restraining Orders: When faced with an abusive spouse, partner, or roommate, we can discuss your options for filing a restraining order for harassment or a domestic restraining order. You do not have to live in fear. 

Child Custody and Placement: We provide representation for those who need to establish a custody and placement order. If you have an existing order that you would like to modify, we can discuss your options for achieving your desired custody and placement order.  

Child Support: if you would like to establish a child support order or modify an existing order, we can assist you and ensure that your goals are achieved. 

Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements: if you need assistance drafting an agreement before or after your marriage that addresses the ownership of financial assets in the event of a divorce, please give us a call to discuss your options. 

Immigration Law

1. Family immigration

  1.  Adjustment of Status
  2.  Fiance Visa
  3.  Consular Processing
  4.  Remove conditions on Green card
  5.  601 A, 601 Waivers
  6.  U visa

2. Waivers
3. Naturalization or citizenship 
4. Asylum
5. Removal defense

We offer our clients a full range of Family based immigration law, including green cards, Asylum, removal defense citizenship related services. 

Spouses of U.S Citizen: If a foreign national is Married to a United States citizen he or she may qualify for lawful permanent residence. The immediate relative classification allows a foreign national to apply for a visa without having to worry about preference categories or priority backlogs, since an immigrant visa will always be available to him or her. 

Parent/Child: A U.S. citizen 21 years or older may apply for their parent or unmarried child under 21 for an immediate visa.  If your immediate relative is physically present in the United States and was inspected and admitted he or she may also qualify to adjust status and avoid consular processing and lengthy delays.  We can assist you in the processing of applying for a visa for your loved one and determining if he or she qualifies to adjust status in the United States.

Spouses and children of Lawful Permanent Residents: Lawful permanent Resident can bring his or her foreign national spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age to live and stay in the United States as a permanent Resident.

Other Family Members: U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents can apply for visas for certain members of their family members.

Waivers: Some people need waivers to get admission or stay in the United States.  Waivers are necessary for a variety of reasons including but not limited to unlawful presence, unlawful entry, work without authorization, fraud, and criminal convictions.  When reviewing your case, we will determine if you require and qualify for a waiver and what kind of waiver is best for you.  Should you need a waiver our office will help you. Contact us to discuss whether you require a waiver and how we can assist you with this form of relief.

Asylum: If you are in the United States and are afraid to return to the country you are from due to past persecution or fear of future persecution, you may qualify for asylum under US Immigration Laws. An affirmative application for asylum would start with USCIS. If you are in removal or deportation proceeding, you may still qualify for asylum. Contact us to discuss whether you qualify for asylum or other kind of relief.

Removal Defense: Our office has extensive expertise in the area of removal defense.  Our attorneys have extensive experience in this area of immigration law.  Contact our office to discuss your defense options with our knowledgeable attorneys today.

Citizenship: If you are over 18 years old and want to become a citizen, you most likely will have to go through the naturalization process to become a U.S. citizen.  You must fulfill one of the requirements below to be eligible for naturalization.

You have permanent residence status for 5 years and you have lived in the U.S. for those five years
You are the spouse of a U.S. citizen and you have lived in the U.S. for 3 years

We encourage all Lawful Permanent Residents who qualify to apply for naturalization do so.  Contact us to discuss and analyze your immigration history and review the positive and potential negatives of applying for naturalization and help guide you to the best choice regarding this important decision.